Photosmart C4795 Driver and Printer Reviews
Photosmart C4795 Driver – The HP Photosmart C4795 Printer is an affordable, fully automatic photo printer for copying, scanning and printing. Enjoy the convenience of the compact all-in-one printer. Scan documents, print photos and copy recipes with this convenient machine.
All of your tasks are at your fingertips using the HP TouchSmart touch display and automatic image corrections offer superb lab-grade images without a computer.
This multifunction printer is easy to use. Simply connect it to your computer via USB or serial port and begin printing. Its touch screen lets you control printing options and adjust the font, size and color. The printer also includes a transparent document protection that protects printed documents from fingerprints, dust and scratches.
The HP Photosmart C4795 printer automatically starts printing when you insert any documents or images.
The photo printer performs multiple functions and delivers amazing performance. It allows you to save time and money by automatically copying and scanning your documents. The touch screen provides easy navigation and allows you to change the background, resolution and font. You can adjust backgrounds and resolution according to the needs of your project.
HP Photosmart C4795 Printer
The HP Photosmart C4795 printer copes up to three documents at one time, allows you to scan multiple documents and allows you to print single pages, documents or projects. It is equipped with a high resolution scanner that produces excellent quality images and eliminates the need to flip through each page to see all the details.
The touch screen has multiple applications and allows you to switch between them easily. Adjustable fonts, fixed width areas and landscape orientation make printing easy.
HP’s PhotoShop Express also enables you to easily prepare and print graphics and images. You can create a PDF file from the scanned files and choose the appropriate size for printing. It includes several color schemes and allows you to change them as per the need.
With the help of an external driver, you can also connect your printer to a computer and use it to import the product information in any of the software applications that support the device.
The HP Photosmart C4795 printer has various functionalities and offers a complete solution for all your printing requirements. The machines are compact, powerful and offer good value for money. The printer performs flawlessly when it is in its optimal performance.
You can choose from a wide range of templates that include business cards, brochures, manuals, catalogues and more. The printers are user-friendly and simple to operate. Thus, you can use this printer for all your official documents and business presentations without any hassles.
Photosmart C47895 Driver for Windows Operating System
Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP
- Photosmart C4795 Driver for all windows 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
- Photosmart C4795 Software eprint 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
If you have errors and other problems when installing the Photosmart C4795 Driver Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, use the Software Utility-Diagnostic Tools HP Print Doctor to solve these problems.
Photosmart C4795 Driver for macOS
- Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks
Photosmart C4795 Driver for macOS HERE
How to Install Driver Photosmart C4795 For Mac
- If you use Mac, you can connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer. Place them at the position that you want for your printer. Before installing the Photosmart C4795 driver, disconnect the USB cable.
- Once you have disconnected both printer and the computer, you can install the driver. Start the driver download on the table above. You need to enter the printer model that you have and click begin. The app that you need is the HP Easy Start.
- This app will guide you to Photosmart C4795 Driver and install. You need to download the full feature driver and choose the connection type that is recommended. Ensure that you choose the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan if your printer comes with the scanner feature.
- You should click on Use or Print Using and select the printer’s name that you can see on the pop-up menu. Once you finish with the installation, you need to test if your driver installation went accordingly.
- Try to test all the features that are available on your printer. It will let you know if the printer driver is installed correctly or not. It will help you work better with the printer if you are sure that the printer is installed correctly.
Guide Install Driver Photosmart C4795 for Windows
- If your OS is Windows, you will do a few different steps. You can set the Photosmart C4795 driver for the driver software. Find the “Change device installation settings.” You need to select “Yes,” and after that, Save Changes. The next thing that you need to do is to connect your printer to your computer.
- You can find three options of connection for Windows. You can choose one that is suitable for your printer type. You can find wireless, USB, or wired connections. The next thing is to install the print driver by using the Add, a Printer wizard.
- You will be able to choose which type of Windows that you use at the moment. After this is all done, you can start to test your HP printer at ease. You will be able to print if the driver is installed correctly. If there is a scan option, you also need to do the same.
Maybe You Need: HP Photosmart C7200 Driver
Copyright material Photosmart C4795 Driver, pictures Anything on this website or brand All HP printer series are the property of their owners HP development company Hewlett-Packard visit authorized HP official support.