HP Photosmart 5510 Driver and Printer Reviews
HP Photosmart 5510 Driver – Printer For offices and homes that take printer maintenance seriously, the HP Photosmart 5510 Printer is worth checking out. For less than half the price of the high-end Epson printers, it offers comparable performance to its main rival in copiers and scanners. The Photosmart 5510 boasts all the functions of a top-of-the-line model, at a fraction of the price.
One of the best things about the HP Photosmart 5510 Printer is the ability to use it as both a printer and fax machine. For offices or homes that necessitate both printing capabilities, but do not want to invest in separate units for each, the nx430 model from HP gives you the ability to combine both features. It comes with two manual double-sided printing options: a single-sided card stock and a tri-fold card. There is also a standalone nx 430 model that comes with its own manual printing capability.
In addition to using the HP Photosmart 5510 Printer as a printer and fax machine, users can also utilize it as a color graphics tablet. This is done by connecting the deceptive device to a computer via USB and running an image processing software.
The software allows users to view and edit pictures on the screen of the HP Photosmart 5510 as well as print them out directly from the unit. The printer cartridge used in the unit is compatible with the standard inks used in most tablet computers.
HP Photosmart 5510 Printer and Fax – Ideal for Home, Office and Business
Along with a great product for those who enjoy printing, one of the best accessories for this model is the e-mail attachment. For business professionals and other individuals who need to send and receive multiple e-mails on a regular basis, this convenient accessory is a must-have. Users can upload the images they want to print through the pen icon located in the system tray or as an attached file.
A connection cable is provided for each e-mail account. The nx430 unit comes with its own 16-bit iPAQ connection and can be connected to either a computer or a modem using the USB Cable. For a quick and easy connection, the HP Photomart 5510 Printer and faxes both support Secure Digital formats.
HP Photosmart 5510 Printer and faxes are loading with the latest photo and word processing features that enable fast document delivery. This product comes with a complete range of functions including a variety of page styles, color graphics options, composition tools and a variety of text effects for retouching documents.
The unit has an enhanced version of Microsoft word application and is equipped with an improved palette. The font size, font color and size of text boxes in the main menu and toolbars have been customized for enhanced user experience. An advanced document protection feature shields your documents from any kind of destruction such as liquid spills, heat and humidity.
The printer is compatible with all major Microsoft operating systems including Windows 98, ME, XP and Mac OS X. It also offers improved document protection from computer crashes, erased data, and even printer failure. An array of options for printing are available and include both color and monochrome paper input options. The HP Photosmart 5510 Printer and faxes are ideal for use at home, work, school and the office.
HP Photosmart 5510 Driver for Windows Operating System
Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP
HP Photosmart 5510 Firmware HERE
HP Photosmart 5510 Driver Utility-Diagnostic Tools HERE
If you have errors and other problems when installing the HP Photosmart 5510 Driver Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, use the Software Utility-Diagnostic Tools HP Print Doctor to solve these problems.
HP Photosmart 5510 Driver for macOS
Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks
HP Photosmart 5510 Driver for macOS HERE
HP Photosmart 5510 Manual
HP Printers Reference Guide HERE
HP Printer Driver Reference Guide HERE
Printer Driver User Guide HERE
How to Install HP Photosmart 5510 Driver For Mac
- If you use Mac, you can connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer. Place them at the position that you want for your printer.
- Before installing the HP Photosmart 5510 driver, disconnect the USB cable. Once you have disconnected both printer and the computer, you can install the driver.
- Start the driver download on the table above. You need to enter the printer model that you have and click begin. The app that you need is the HP Easy Start.
- This app will guide you to HP Photosmart 5510 Driver and install. You need to download the full feature driver and choose the connection type that is recommended.
- Ensure that you choose the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan if your printer comes with the scanner feature.
- You should click on Use or Print Using and select the printer’s name that you can see on the pop-up menu. Once you finish with the installation, you need to test if your driver installation went accordingly.
- Try to test all the features that are available on your printer. It will let you know if the printer driver is installed correctly or not. It will help you work better with the printer if you are sure that the printer is installed correctly.
Guide Install Driver HP Photosmart 5510 for Windows
If your OS is Windows, you will do a few different steps. You can set the HP Photosmart 5510 driver for the driver software.
- Find the “Change device installation settings.” You need to select “Yes,” and after that, Save Changes. The next thing that you need to do is to connect your printer to your computer.
- You can find three options of connection for Windows. You can choose one that is suitable for your printer type. You can find wireless, USB, or wired connections.
- The next thing is to install the print driver by using the Add, a Printer wizard. You will be able to choose which type of Windows that you use at the moment.
- After this is all done, you can start to test your HP printer at ease. You will be able to print if the driver is installed correctly. If there is a scan option, you also need to do the same.
Copyright material HP Photosmart 5510 Driver, pictures Anything on this website or brand All HP printer series are the property of their owners HP development company Hewlett-Packard visit authorized HP official support.