HP Laserjet Pro M148dw Driver and Printer Review
HP Laserjet Pro M148dw Driver – professional printer quality, print, scan, and copy prints according to your wishes, capable 2,000 page duration month, capable of printing 1,000 pages of black and gray text, paper storage capacity of up to 23,000 pages, Another uniqueness of the ability to print by voice command only with the virtual assistant service feature.
Print speeds of up to 30 pages per minute and attractive features for saving paper and doublesided printing, access WiFi Directory wireless service to print documents, and print via smartphone without a network with the HP Smart service.
Support convenience by installing HP laserjet Pro M148dw Driver and software, to connect with phones, tablets, PCs, and laptops. Download it below.
HP Laserjet M148dw Driver Operating System Compatability
HP laserjet Pro M148dw Driver Windows OS
Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit).
HP laserjet Pro M148dw Driver For Windows 32bit HERE for 64-bit HERE
HP Smart Driver HERE (Recommended)
HP Laserjet M148dw Software Package HERE
Readiris Pro Driver HERE
HP Print and Scan Doctor HERE
HP Universal Print Driver HERE
If you have error and other problems when installing the HP laserjet pro m148dw driver Windows OS, use the HP Print Doctor, to solve these problems.
HP laserjet Pro M148dw Driver macOS
Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks
HP laserjet Pro M148dw Driver for macOS HERE
HP laserjet Pro M148dw HP Smart for macOS HERE (Recommended)
Readiris Pro 16 for HP HERE
HP laserjet Pro M148dw Driver for Mac
- If you use Mac, you can connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer. Place them at the position that you want for your printer.
- Before installing the driver HP laserjet Pro M148dw Driver, disconnect the USB cable. Once you have disconnected both printer and the computer you can install the driver.
- Start the driver download on the table in above. You need to enter the printer model that you have and click begin. The app that you need is the HP Easy Start.
- This app will guide you to download HP laserjet Pro M148dw Driver and install the driver. You need to download the full feature driver and choose the connection type that is recommended.
- Ensure that you choose the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan if your printer comes with the scanner feature.
- You should click on Use or Print Using and select the name of the printer that you can see on the pop-up menu. Once you finish with the installation, you need to test if your driver installation went accordingly.
Try to test all the features that are available on your printer. It will let you know if the printer driver is installed properly or not. It will help you to work better with the printer if you are sure that the printer is properly installed.
How To Install HP laserjet Pro M148dw Driver for Windows
- If your OS is Windows, you will do a few different steps. You can set the automatic download HP laserjet Pro M148dw Driver for the driver software. Find the “Change device installation settings”. You need to select Yes and after that Save Changes. The next thing that you need to do is to connect your printer to your computer.
- You can find three options of connection for Windows. You can choose one that is suitable for your printer type. You can find wireless, USB, or wired connections.
- The next thing is to install the print driver by using the Add a Printer wizard. You will be able to choose which type of Windows that you use at the moment. After this is all done, you can start to test your HP printer at ease. You will be able to print if the driver is installed properly. If there is a scan option, you also need to do the same.
copyright material HP laserjet Pro M148dw Driver, brand names trademarks images, belongs to their respective owners HP Hewlett-Packard development company visit HP official support.