HP Laserjet Pro 400 Driver and Printer Reviews
HP Laserjet Pro 400 Driver – Print professional-quality documents with an affordable laser printer built for the small office. Supercharged workflow, minimal distractions, high reliability standards, and better supplies management let you focus on your work as it’s printed. The HP LaserJet Pro 400 Printer brings everything you need to get the job done faster, easier, and more affordably.
This HP LaserJet Pro 400 Printer is now even easier to use. With a simple touch of a button, you can scan, print and copy while saving time thanks to fast print speeds of up to 24 ppm black and 22 ppm color.
The HP LaserJet Pro 400 Printer series is designed to appeal to home users who want versatile, high-quality printing and scanning at a reasonable price. Employing 4 individual cartridges, the CS400DN model presents an affordable color laser printer perfect for printing documents or photos.
Bold ideas, big deals. The HP LaserJet Pro 400 color printer is for those who want reliable, fast color in the office or on the road for a great value.
HP Laserjet Pro 400 Printer
With proven HP reliability and quality print-shop capability, the affordable, high-performance HP LaserJet Pro 400 color printer is the dependable network printer you need to boost productivity in the office. It’s ideal for workgroups of 4 to 10 people—and is fast enough for light manufacturing printing and copier and fax.
The HP LaserJet Pro 400 M451nw color printer offers everything you need for printing, scanning and copying in a single device. This ENERGY STAR qualified printer delivers laser-quality black text, crisp color graphics and photos at an impressive speed of up to 20 pages per minute (ppm) in both black and white and color.
Print, copy, and fax up to 20 pages per minute A4 mono up to 11 ppm (A4 color up to 5.5 ppm) or A3 color up to 4.45 ppm. Boast powerful features like HP Easy Printer Care technology, HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, automatic duplex printing and 150-sheet paper tray.
HP Laserjet Pro 400 Driver for Windows Operating System
Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP
HP Laserjet Pro 400 Driver for all windows 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
HP Laserjet Pro 400 Basic Drivers 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
Software Universal Print Driver 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
Laserjet Pro 400 Software ePrint 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
If you have errors and other problems when installing the HP Laserjet Pro 400 Driver for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, use the Software Utility-Diagnostic Tools HP Print Doctor to solve these problems.
HP Laserjet Pro 400 Driver for macOS
Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks
HP Laserjet Pro 400 Driver for macOS HERE.
How to Install Driver HP Laserjet Pro 400 For Mac
- If you use Mac, you can connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer. Place them at the position that you want for your printer. Before installing the driver, disconnect the USB cable.
- Once you have disconnected both printer and the computer, you can install the driver. Start the driver download on the table above. You need to enter the printer model that you have and click begin. The app that you need is the HP Easy Start.
- This app will guide you to Driver and install. You need to download the full feature driver and choose the connection type that is recommended. Ensure that you choose the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan if your printer comes with the scanner feature.
- You should click on Use or Print Using and select the printer’s name that you can see on the pop-up menu. Once you finish with the installation, you need to test if your driver installation went accordingly.
- Try to test all the features that are available on your printer. It will let you know if the printer driver is installed correctly or not. It will help you work better with the printer if you are sure that the printer is installed correctly.
Guide Install HP Laserjet Pro 400 Drivers for Windows
- If your OS is Windows, you will do a few different steps. You can set the driver software. Find the “Change device installation settings.” You need to select “Yes,” and after that, Save Changes. The next thing that you need to do is to connect your printer to your computer.
- You can find three options of connection for Windows. You can choose one that is suitable for your printer type. You can find wireless, USB, or wired connections. The next thing is to install the print driver by using the Add, a Printer wizard.
- You will be able to choose which type of Windows that you use at the moment. After this is all done, you can start to test your HP printers at ease. You will be able to print if the driver is installed correctly. If there is a scan option, you also need to do the same.
Copyright material HP Laserjet Pro 400 Driver, pictures Anything on this website or brand All HP printer series are the property of their owners HP development company Hewlett-Packard visit authorized HP official support, please visit link on tab Printer Driver Notice.
Originally posted 2021-05-16 12:39:32.