HP Laserjet P1505 Driver and Printer Reviews
HP Laserjet P1505 Driver – The network-ready hp LaserJet P1505 color laser printer offers print speeds of up to 24 ppm , plus a small footprint for easy placement and upgrading with additional paper capacity and a high-capacity toner cartridge.
Bring advanced printing capabilities to your home or office with the HP laserjet p1505 printer. This printer has an easy-to-use interface, print, scan, copy and fax capabilities. Work from the comfort of your own home with this black printer that offers a maximum monthly duty cycle. Create professional-looking pages with ease using this impressive printer, which is a must-have for all who value convenience.
The HP LaserJet P1505 printer features 500-sheet input and output capacity, wireless connection, print speed of 23 ppm, a print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, a page yield of 3000 pages, expandable tray for 100-sheets standard, PCL 5e/6 emulations, Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print capabilities, and a removable paper tray.
HP LaserJet p1505 Wireless PC-Free All-in-One Printer combines the speed and quality of laser printing with built-in wireless capability. It is ideal for students, homes and small offices looking for a single unit that will provide excellent print quality quickly and easily.
HP Laserjet P1505 Printer Feature
Print faster and produce professional business documents with the HP LaserJet Pro P1505. The printer’s print speed of 19 pages per minute (ppm) black and 15 ppm color (for first page out) lets you get your work done quickly so you don’t miss deadlines. Its high-capacity paper tray provides space for large print jobs, while its HP Smart technology capability helps you control your print costs with preset maximum manual settings for popular media sizes and paper types.
All of the features you expect from HP’s network-ready color laser solutions, the HP LaserJet 1505 delivers everything your business needs. And with a fast print speed, you’ll hit the ground running time and time again. The compact design fits into spaces with ease and supports mobile printing on most popular smartphones and tablets – right out of the box. With HP ColorSphere toner for vibrant, long-lasting documents and HP PhotoREt II for exceptional color photos, the affordable HP P1505 color laser printer is ready to meet the demands of your business. In fact, it can keep up with high-volume printing tasks to help lower your costs and increase your productivity.
HP Laserjet P1505 Driver for Windows Operating System
Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP
HP Laserjet P1505 Driver for all windows 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
Laserjet P1505 Software 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
If you have errors and other problems when installing the HP Laserjet P1505 Driver for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, use the Software Utility-Diagnostic Tools HP Print Doctor to solve these problems.
HP Laserjet P1505 Driver for macOS
Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks
HP Laserjet P1505 Driver for macOS HERE.
How to Install Driver HP Laserjet P1505 For Mac
- If you use Mac, you can connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer. Place them at the position that you want for your printer. Before installing the driver, disconnect the USB cable.
- Once you have disconnected both printer and the computer, you can install the driver. Start the driver download on the table above. You need to enter the printer model that you have and click begin. The app that you need is the HP Easy Start.
- This app will guide you to Driver and install. You need to download the full feature driver and choose the connection type that is recommended. Ensure that you choose the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan if your printer comes with the scanner feature.
- You should click on Use or Print Using and select the printer’s name that you can see on the pop-up menu. Once you finish with the installation, you need to test if your driver installation went accordingly.
- Try to test all the features that are available on your printer. It will let you know if the printer driver is installed correctly or not. It will help you work better with the printer if you are sure that the printer is installed correctly.
Guide Install HP Laserjet P1505 Drivers for Windows
- If your OS is Windows, you will do a few different steps. You can set the driver software. Find the “Change device installation settings.” You need to select “Yes,” and after that, Save Changes. The next thing that you need to do is to connect your printer to your computer.
- You can find three options of connection for Windows. You can choose one that is suitable for your printer type. You can find wireless, USB, or wired connections. The next thing is to install the print driver by using the Add, a Printer wizard.
- You will be able to choose which type of Windows that you use at the moment. After this is all done, you can start to test your HP printers at ease. You will be able to print if the driver is installed correctly. If there is a scan option, you also need to do the same.
Copyright material HP Laserjet P1505 Driver, pictures Anything on this website or brand All HP printer series are the property of their owners HP development company Hewlett-Packard visit authorized HP official support, please visit link on tab Printer Driver Notice.
Originally posted 2021-05-21 06:42:58.