HP Laserjet 4000 Driver and Printer Reviews
HP Laserjet 4000 Driver – For small and medium businesses, the HP laserjet 4000 Printer easily integrates into your current network for efficient printing. Its compact size also allows it to fit wherever it is needed.
This printer offers a high-yield black toner cartridge to supply less effort during installation and replacement when needed. You will appreciate the upgrade from color technology without sacrificing the quality of print.
Hp laserjet 4000 printer is a printer with fast speed and high resolution. With great properties like walss-less printing, it’s definitely worth the buy.
By providing faster printing without compromising on quality, the hp laserjet 4000 makes your job more efficient and more enjoyable. Fast print speeds of up to 23 pages per minute in both black-and-white and color mode provide solutions for a wide variety of productivity requirements and help conserve energy.
The standard paper capacity of 550 sheets also accommodates large print jobs easily. This high-performance printer features 256MB onboard memory, which means you can keep working once you powered it down.
HP Laserjet 4000 Printer Feature
New standard in desktop printer design. Built around ease of use and convenience, the hp LaserJet 4000 Printer is a great addition to your home or office. The tough plastic casing is replaced by an all-new sleek design that offers long lasting durability. The new toner save mode, HP fast front panel, and EZ-bounce fold-up output tray eliminate paper handling hassles.
Maximize your workspace with the affordable HP LaserJet 4000 Printer. This printer fits easily on your desk, conserving valuable space– while its user-friendly color touchscreen makes it simple to operate. With speeds of up to 20 pages per minute and a small footprint, you can get more done in less time.
Print crisp, professional-looking pages to lab quality standards with the HP LaserJet 4000 Printer. This laser printer provides enough memory to accommodate both large and small documents without sacrificing performance.
The HP LaserJet 4000 series printer has been redesigned to burn through pages at up to 18 ppm with first page out in less than 13 seconds. The new user-friendly controls allow you to make your printing experience as quick and streamlined as possible.
HP Laserjet 4000 Driver for Windows Operating System
Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP
HP Laserjet 4000 Driver for all windows 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
HP Laserjet 4000 Software 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
If you have errors and other problems when installing the HP Laserjet 4000 Driver for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, use the Software Utility-Diagnostic Tools HP Print Doctor to solve these problems.
HP Laserjet 4000 Driver for macOS
Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks
HP Laserjet 4000 Driver for macOS HERE.
How to Install Driver HP Laserjet 4000 For Mac
- If you use Mac, you can connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer. Place them at the position that you want for your printer. Before installing the driver, disconnect the USB cable.
- Once you have disconnected both printer and the computer, you can install the driver. Start the driver download on the table above. You need to enter the printer model that you have and click begin. The app that you need is the HP Easy Start.
- This app will guide you to Driver and install. You need to download the full feature driver and choose the connection type that is recommended. Ensure that you choose the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan if your printer comes with the scanner feature.
- You should click on Use or Print Using and select the printer’s name that you can see on the pop-up menu. Once you finish with the installation, you need to test if your driver installation went accordingly.
- Try to test all the features that are available on your printer. It will let you know if the printer driver is installed correctly or not. It will help you work better with the printer if you are sure that the printer is installed correctly.
Guide Install HP Laserjet 4000 Drivers for Windows
- If your OS is Windows, you will do a few different steps. You can set the driver software. Find the “Change device installation settings.” You need to select “Yes,” and after that, Save Changes. The next thing that you need to do is to connect your printer to your computer.
- You can find three options of connection for Windows. You can choose one that is suitable for your printer type. You can find wireless, USB, or wired connections. The next thing is to install the print driver by using the Add, a Printer wizard.
- You will be able to choose which type of Windows that you use at the moment. After this is all done, you can start to test your HP printers at ease. You will be able to print if the driver is installed correctly. If there is a scan option, you also need to do the same.
Copyright material HP Laserjet 4000 Driver, pictures Anything on this website or brand All HP printer series are the property of their owners HP development company Hewlett-Packard visit authorized HP official support, please visit link on tab Printer Driver Notice.
Originally posted 2021-05-20 18:32:43.