HP Laserjet 1300 Driver and Printer Reviews
HP Laserjet 1300 Driver – Stay connected. Stay productive. Stay tuned in. And stay better informed. hp laserjet 1300 Printer features quiet, fast printing a multitude of ways to get and share your digital content and an easy-to-use, easy-to-manage design that makes navigation simple and smart.
The HP laserJet 1300 Printer plugs directly into an available USB port on your Mac or PC for easy printing–no additional devices to buy, and no extra cables. Print up to 1 page per minute. Get the prints you need without having excess equipment on your desk or cluttering your workspace. It’s a fast, smart, affordable solution for home and office use.
Hp laserjet 1300 printer provides amazing black text at a breakneck speed of up to 25 pages per minute (ppm) with a 256 kbps modem. It also features high-quality color printing at up to 16 ppm with a color resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. The printer is compatible with Apple and Windows operating systems.
HP Laserjet 1300 Printer Feature
Print, scan, and copy up to 35 pages per minute with this sleek HP laser printer. The new HP LaserJet 1300 color printer is specifically designed to deliver superior results in a wide variety of environments. This user-friendly printer delivers crisp, professional documents and outstanding color with fast speeds – and it’s priced right for the small office environment.
The HP LaserJet 1300 color printer is a faster, smaller solution for space-constrained home offices. Its fast print speeds and high resolution of up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi enable you to print professional quality documents with ease. A built-in Ethernet interface lets you share a single data connection with multiple computers.The HP LaserJet 1300 printer also includes JetDirect – a network card for connecting the printer directly to an Ethernet network and an AC adapter for power.
HP 1300 printer can be run on either the AC adaptor or the batteries which means it can be used anywhere. This quiet printer uses only 9 watts of power when on, and 7 when off, making it the least power consuming laser printer on the market.
HP Laserjet 1300 Driver for Windows Operating System
Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP
If you have errors and other problems when installing the HP Laserjet 1300 Driver for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, use the Software Utility-Diagnostic Tools HP Print Doctor to solve these problems.
HP Laserjet 1300 Driver for macOS
Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks
HP Laserjet 1300 Driver for macOS HERE.
HP LaserJet Mac OS X Installer Print Only Software Solution for v10.2, v10.3.x, v10.4.x, v10.5 HERE
How to Install Driver HP Laserjet 1300 For Mac
- If you use Mac, you can connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer. Place them at the position that you want for your printer. Before installing the driver, disconnect the USB cable.
- Once you have disconnected both printer and the computer, you can install the driver. Start the driver download on the table above. You need to enter the printer model that you have and click begin. The app that you need is the HP Easy Start.
- This app will guide you to Driver and install. You need to download the full feature driver and choose the connection type that is recommended. Ensure that you choose the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan if your printer comes with the scanner feature.
- You should click on Use or Print Using and select the printer’s name that you can see on the pop-up menu. Once you finish with the installation, you need to test if your driver installation went accordingly.
- Try to test all the features that are available on your printer. It will let you know if the printer driver is installed correctly or not. It will help you work better with the printer if you are sure that the printer is installed correctly.
Guide Install HP Laserjet 1300 Drivers for Windows
- If your OS is Windows, you will do a few different steps. You can set the driver software. Find the “Change device installation settings.” You need to select “Yes,” and after that, Save Changes. The next thing that you need to do is to connect your printer to your computer.
- You can find three options of connection for Windows. You can choose one that is suitable for your printer type. You can find wireless, USB, or wired connections. The next thing is to install the print driver by using the Add, a Printer wizard.
- You will be able to choose which type of Windows that you use at the moment. After this is all done, you can start to test your HP printers at ease. You will be able to print if the driver is installed correctly. If there is a scan option, you also need to do the same.
Copyright material HP Laserjet 1300 Driver, pictures Anything on this website or brand All HP printer series are the property of their owners HP development company Hewlett-Packard visit authorized HP official support, please visit link on tab Printer Driver Notice.