HP Envy 4502 Drivers and Printer Feature, Specifications
HP Envy 4502 Drivers – HP envy 4502 model offers the Print, Scan, Copy functions with the supported OS of Windows Maverick and Mac OS X version of 10.7 or above. The printer model is designed to serve the purpose of the busy professionals. Here in this article, we have provided you with a complete review of the product that will give exclusive insight about the latest features and specifications of it.
HP envy 4502 All-in-One printer is ideal for consumers looking for a user-friendly all-in-one device that can easily connect to your wireless network, compatible with smartphones and tablets. Print, scan and copy with ease as you print up to 32ppm in both color and black & white. The HP envy 4502 is a versatile device allowing you to effortlessly print, scan and copy what you need.
HP Envy 4502 printer is designed to create great looking documents and photos with crisp, laser-quality text. It features automatic two-sided printing, the ability to print directly from your camera, and a built-in wireless capability so you can print from most tablets and smartphones.
HP Envy 4502 all-in-one Printer
The HP Envy 4502 all-in-one printer, copier, scanner prints, copies and scans from virtually anywhere around your home. Copying features include use of both sides of a page (duplex), creation of custom size copies, and simple operation with one-touch copy button. Scanning features include sending scanned documents by email, as well as to popular services like Facebook, Twitter, Evernote and Dropbox. Plus you can easily scan things directly into your favorite applications using the HP ePrint Centre app.
The printer provides printing at up to 32 ppm in black and 25ppm in color Print, scan, and copy up to 35 pages a minute with the HP ENVY 4502 printer. The HP mobile printing app makes printing from your phone easy. The built-in LCD screen allows you to check ink levels and make sure your print job is coming along without ever having to load paper.
HP ENVY 4502 All-in-One Instant Ink ready compact printer is equipped with a 1.7″ color touchscreen and delivers professional quality documents in an instant. Plus, it is simple to setup, use, and maintain.
HP Envy 4502 Drivers for Windows Operating System
Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP
If you experience errors and other problems while installing the HP Envy 4502 Drivers for Windows 10 and other versions, you must use the HP Print Doctor Utility-Diagnostic Tools Software to solve the error problem, the software will identify the problem on your laptop and PC.
How to Install the HP Envy 4502 Drivers for Windows OS
If you are using the operating system Microsoft Windows, you will likely encounter problems when trying to install drivers. This particular device requires that you install the correct drivers to function properly. You will need to follow the steps outlined below to complete the HP Envy 4502 Driver and Software installation.
- First you have to do is check the windows you are using on your laptop or PC, along with the version, 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Then download the driver, basic drivers, and the above software according to your Windows operating system and version. You can do this by going to the “HERE” section. Drivers and Software are available in the most updated and latest version for you.
- Once you have downloaded all the HP Drivers and update the software you need, you will need to go ahead and install them one by one.
- Point your cursor to the drivers and software folder that you downloaded on your laptop or PC. You have to double-click on the file to start the installation process.
- The next step clicks the “OK” button to authorize the step to install the driver and software, if your operating system appears a pop up asking for your approval. You have to click “Next” to specify the installation folder location by default and the installation wizard starts automatically.
- The next step involves rebooting the system. If any errors are displayed by the software during the boot process, then restarting the laptop or PC is recommended.
- After you reboot, you will see the new drivers loaded into the system. Once you have installed the correct drivers, you will need to click “Start” and then “Run”. This will launch a series of commands which will update all the drivers on your PC, one by one, the drivers and software are ready for you to use.
HP Envy 4502 Drivers for macOS
Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks
HP Envy 4502 Driver Big Sur HERE.
HP Envy 4502 Driver for macOS HERE.
HP smart driver for mac HERE.
How to Install HP Envy 4502 Drivers For Mac
The first thing you have to do is check macOS and its version, if you have followed the steps below, for the HP Deskjet Driver installation process and software.
- If you use Mac, you can connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer. Place them at the position that you want for your printer. Before installing the HP 4502 Driver, disconnect the USB cable.
- Once you have disconnected both printer and the computer, you can install the driver. Start the driver download on above. You need to enter the printer model that you have and click begin. The app that you need is the HP Easy Start.
- This app will guide you to drivers and install. You need to download the full feature driver and choose the connection type that is recommended. Ensure that you choose the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan if your printer comes with the scanner feature.
- You should click on Use or Print Using and select the printer’s name that you can see on the pop-up menu. Once you finish with the installation, you need to test if your driver installation went accordingly.
- Try to test all the features that are available on your printer. It will let you know if the printer driver is installed correctly or not. It will help you work better with the printer if you are sure that the printer is installed correctly.
Copyright material HP Envy 4502 drivers, images Anything on this website or brand All HP printer series are the property of the owner HP development company Hewlett-Packard, you can visit official HP support, please visit the Printer Driver Notifications tab link.
Originally posted 2021-05-26 11:53:22.