HP Envy 4501 Driver and Printer Feature, Specifications
HP Envy 4501 Driver – The HP Envy 4501 is a compact, wireless printer that makes printing easy and offers high-quality functionality. Fully compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems, this printer allows for easy mobile printing from your smartphone or tablet. The HP Envy 4501 printer features a touchscreen display and this printer comes with wireless connectivity to streamline your printing workflow.
HP Envy 4501 is a wireless all-in-one printer with scanner and copier. The HP Envy 4501 is the ideal entry-level All-in-One thanks to an exceptional combination of style, functionality and affordability. It’s perfect for printing your favorite photos or small home jobs.
HP Envy 4501 printer is a wireless printer perfect for any business or home environment. It can be easily setup in minutes and is ready to go once you are! It has a black and white laser print engine that can produce very clear and professional documents, black and white photos, or crisp web pages in double-quick time. Being part of the HP Envy series of printers it also has the ability to scan, copy and fax documents plus you can use HPs proprietary ePrint service to print from your smartphone or tablet.
HP ENVY 4501 all-in-one Printer
Work smarter with the full-featured HP ENVY 4501 all-in-one printer. Get print, copy, scan and fax capabilities in one space-saving device with print speeds of up to 19 ppm in black and up to19 ppm in color. Make a lasting impression with crisp black prints from HP Instant-on Technology.
Designed for your small business, the Envy 4501 printer features a compact design, smart technology that makes it easy to connect wirelessly, print from anywhere using HP ePrint and more with Windows 8 compatibility.
HP ENVY 4501 All-in-One printer is very compact and stylish with simple controls that let you easily scan, copy, and print. It comes packed with optional features including mobile printing capabilities (requires the HP ePrint App), so printing from your smartphone or tablet is a snap.
HP Envy 4501 Driver for Windows Operating System
Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP
HP Envy 4501 Driver for all Windows 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
HP Basic Drivers Windows 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
HP Envy 4501 Software Firmware Windows 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
HP Software ePrint Windows 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
HP Utility Diagnostic Tools Windows 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
If you experience errors and other problems while installing the HP Envy 4501 Driver for Windows 10 and other versions, you must use the HP Print Doctor Utility-Diagnostic Tools Software to solve the error problem, the software will identify the problem on your laptop and PC.
How to Install the HP Envy 4501 Driver for Windows OS
If you are using the operating system Microsoft Windows, you will likely encounter problems when trying to install drivers. This particular device requires that you install the correct drivers to function properly. You will need to follow the steps outlined below to complete the HP Envy 4501Driver and Software installation.
- First you have to do is check the windows you are using on your laptop or PC, along with the version, 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Then download the driver, basic drivers, and the above software according to your Windows operating system and version. You can do this by going to the “HERE” section. Drivers and Software are available in the most updated and latest version for you.
- Once you have downloaded all the HP Drivers and update the software you need, you will need to go ahead and install them one by one.
- Point your cursor to the drivers and software folder that you downloaded on your laptop or PC. You have to double-click on the file to start the installation process.
- The next step clicks the “OK” button to authorize the step to install the driver and software, if your operating system appears a pop up asking for your approval. You have to click “Next” to specify the installation folder location by default and the installation wizard starts automatically.
- The next step involves rebooting the system. If any errors are displayed by the software during the boot process, then restarting the laptop or PC is recommended.
- After you reboot, you will see the new drivers loaded into the system. Once you have installed the correct drivers, you will need to click “Start” and then “Run”. This will launch a series of commands which will update all the drivers on your PC, one by one, the drivers and software are ready for you to use.
HP Envy 4501 Driver for macOS
Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks
HP Envy 4501 Driver Big Sur HERE.
HP Envy 4501 Driver for macOS HERE.
HP smart driver for mac HERE.
How to Install HP Envy 4501 Driver For Mac
The first thing you have to do is check macOS and its version, if you have followed the steps below, for the HP Deskjet Driver installation process and software.
- If you use Mac, you can connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer. Place them at the position that you want for your printer. Before installing the HP 4501 Driver, disconnect the USB cable.
- Once you have disconnected both printer and the computer, you can install the driver. Start the driver download on above. You need to enter the printer model that you have and click begin. The app that you need is the HP Easy Start.
- This app will guide you to drivers and install. You need to download the full feature driver and choose the connection type that is recommended. Ensure that you choose the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan if your printer comes with the scanner feature.
- You should click on Use or Print Using and select the printer’s name that you can see on the pop-up menu. Once you finish with the installation, you need to test if your driver installation went accordingly.
- Try to test all the features that are available on your printer. It will let you know if the printer driver is installed correctly or not. It will help you work better with the printer if you are sure that the printer is installed correctly.
Copyright material HP Envy 4501 driver, images Anything on this website or brand All HP printer series are the property of the owner HP development company Hewlett-Packard, you can visit official HP support, please visit the Printer Driver Notifications tab link.
Originally posted 2021-05-26 08:53:35.