HP Deskjet 1112 Driver and Printer Reviews
HP Deskjet 1112 Driver – The hp Deskjet 1112 printer offers a compact, space-saving wireless all-in-one in a package that’s small enough to stash just about anywhere. Monitor ink levels for up to four cartridges with HP Smart printing technology, using the 3.3-inch color touchscreen display with intuitive controls to cancel, pause and print on the fly.
Save time by sending jobs directly from your smartphone or tablet using HP ePrint. Though compact, it still packs a punch with a fast first page out and ready in as fast as 8.5 seconds from sleep mode.
HP DeskJet 1112 features great printing and copying capabilities as well as a USB cable – everything you and your family need for general home use.
Whether you’re printing photos, graphics, or more everyday documents, the HP DeskJet 1112 is a great all-in-one. It’s built for fast performance too. Print at up to 24 pages per minute in black, and 20 pages per minute in color. Plus, it’s got a touchscreen so you’ll have a great preview of what you’re going to print before grabbing that first page. This compact all-in-one fits easily into any space. You can start small if need be and expand later if you need more room for paper.
HP DeskJet 1112 Wireless Printer offers a compact and wire-free option for your home office. The convenient color touchscreen interface makes accessing printer features fast and easy, while the 20 sheets of plain paper capacity allow you to stay productive all day long.
HP Deskjet 1112 is a compact, affordable, easy-to-use printer that enables you to print from anywhere in the home. This all-in-one home printer is perfect for printing those photos and documents you want.
This HP DeskJet 1112 All-in-One packs a lot into one little printer. Integrated fax, scanner, and copier allow you to save money on additional devices while saving space on your desk. That’s more space for important things like candy and stuff.
HP Deskjet 1112 Drivers for Windows Operating System
Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP
HP Smart Driver For HP Deskjet 1112 Windows 32-bit/64-bit HERE ( recommended )
Software HP Easy Start Printer Setup 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
How to Install the HP Deskjet 1112 Driver for Windows OS
If you are using the operating system Microsoft Windows, you will likely encounter problems when trying to install HP Deskjet 1112 drivers. This particular device requires that you install the correct drivers to function properly. You will need to follow the steps outlined below to complete the HP Deskjet 1112 Driver installation.
- First you have to do is check the windows you are using on your laptop or PC, along with the version, 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Then download the HP Deskjet 1112 driver, basic drivers, and the above software according to your Windows operating system and version. You can do this by going to the “HERE” section. Drivers and Software are available in the most updated and latest version for you.
- Once you have downloaded all the HP Deskjet 1112 Driver and update the software you need, you will need to go ahead and install them one by one.
- Point your cursor to the drivers and software folder that you downloaded on your laptop or PC. You have to double-click on the file to start the installation process.
- The next step clicks the “OK” button to authorize the step to install the driver and software, if your operating system appears a pop up asking for your approval. You have to click “Next” to specify the installation folder location by default and the installation wizard starts automatically.
- The next step involves rebooting the system. If any errors are displayed by the software during the boot process, then restarting the laptop or PC is recommended.
- After you reboot, you will see the new drivers loaded into the system. Once you have installed the correct drivers, you will need to click “Start” and then “Run”. This will launch a series of commands which will update all the drivers on your PC, one by one, the drivers and software are ready for you to use.
- If you experience errors and other problems while installing the HP Deskjet 1112 Driver for Windows 10 and other versions, you must use the HP Print Doctor Utility-Diagnostic Tools Software to solve the error problem, the software will identify the problem on your laptop and PC.
HP Deskjet 1112 Driver for macOS
Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks
HP Deskjet 1112 Driver big sur HERE
HP Deskjet 1112 Driver for macOS HERE.
How to Install HP Deskjet 1112 Driver For Mac
The first thing you have to do is check macOS and its version, if you have followed the steps below, for the HP Deskjet Driver installation process and software.
- If you use Mac, you can connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer. Place them at the position that you want for your printer. Before installing the HP Deskjet 1112 Driver, disconnect the USB cable.
- Once you have disconnected both printer and the computer, you can install the driver. Start the driver download on above. You need to enter the printer model that you have and click begin. The app that you need is the HP Easy Start.
- This app will guide you to Driver and install. You need to download the full feature driver and choose the connection type that is recommended. Ensure that you choose the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan if your printer comes with the scanner feature.
- You should click on Use or Print Using and select the printer’s name that you can see on the pop-up menu. Once you finish with the installation, you need to test if your driver installation went accordingly.
- Try to test all the features that are available on your printer. It will let you know if the printer driver is installed correctly or not. It will help you work better with the printer if you are sure that the printer is installed correctly.
Copyright material HP Deskjet 1112 driver, images Anything on this website or brand All HP printer series are the property of the owner HP development company Hewlett-Packard, you can visit official HP support, please visit the Printer Driver Notifications tab link.
Maybe You Need: HP Deskjet F4280 Driver
Originally posted 2021-04-18 14:07:05.