HP Deskjet 1010 Driver and Printer Reviews
HP Deskjet 1010 Driver – The hp deskjet 1010 printer is a black and white monochrome printer that prints quickly with crisp, bold text. The unit measures less than 7 inches wide by 10 inches deep by a little over 9 inches tall.
It has an all in one feature with a small touch screen with a lamp in the middle of it. This printer prints 15 pages per minute for black and white documents. The hp deskjet 1010 printer features two built-in software applications: HP ePrint and Apple Airprint.
Our hp deskjet 1010 printer is an affordable, compact and perfect for home office or the small workgroup it features print, scan and copy functionality either at your desk or at the edge of your network. Easy to use, this fully functional all-in-one comes with everything you need: scan, copy and fax functions.
Print, copy, scan and fax at fast speeds with the hp deskjet 1010 all-in-one printer. This wireless printer has a compact footprint that is great for small spaces, and it comes with an affordable price tag so you don’t have to break the bank.
Use this all-in-one device to print envelopes, postcards and other letter-sized documents from your home or office computer.
HP Deskjet 1010 Printer Features
Print, copy, scan and fax your documents on the go with this portable printer. Using HP FastRes 1200 dpi technology, it delivers high quality photos and crisp text. The hp deskjet 1010 printer is compatible with windows operating system.
The HP Deskjet 1010 printer has features such as print quality, printing technology, and connectivity.
The HP Deskjet 1010 printer is designed to offer the very best in color and black and white printing at home. The HP Deskjet 1010 printer will also help you save money, since you do not have to buy expensive photo-quality ink.
The HP Deskjet 1010 printer produces 600 x 600 dpi print resolution and 4800-dots per inch image resolution. The price of the HP Deskjet 1010 printer is below the average for its class.
Deskjet 1010 printer provides the ultimate time-saving solution for small business owners who need a versatile, cost-effective option for their busy office. Print more for less with Hewlett-Packard’s competitively priced ink cartridges.
The HP Deskjet 1010 printer can even print on both sides of the paper–so you use less sheets. The sleek design will look great in any setting you choose to place it in your office.
HP Deskjet 1010 Driver for Windows Operating System
Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP
If you have errors and other problems when installing the HP Deskjet 1010 Driver Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, use the Software Utility-Diagnostic Tools HP Print Doctor to solve these problems.
HP Deskjet 1010 Driver for macOS
Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks
HP Deskjet 1010 Driverfor macOS HERE.
How to Install Driver HP Deskjet 1010 For Mac
- If you use Mac, you can connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer. Place them at the position that you want for your printer. Before installing the HP Deskjet 1010 Driver, disconnect the USB cable.
- Once you have disconnected both printer and the computer, you can install the driver. Start the driver download on the table above. You need to enter the printer model that you have and click begin. The app that you need is the HP Easy Start.
- This app will guide you to HP Deskjet 1010 Driver and install. You need to download the full feature driver and choose the connection type that is recommended. Ensure that you choose the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan if your printer comes with the scanner feature.
- You should click on Use or Print Using and select the printer’s name that you can see on the pop-up menu. Once you finish with the installation, you need to test if your driver installation went accordingly.
- Try to test all the features that are available on your printer. It will let you know if the printer driver is installed correctly or not. It will help you work better with the printer if you are sure that the printer is installed correctly.
Guide Install HP Deskjet 1010 Driver for Windows
- If your OS is Windows, you will do a few different steps. You can set the HP Deskjet 1010 Driver for the driver software. Find the “Change device installation settings.” You need to select “Yes,” and after that, Save Changes. The next thing that you need to do is to connect your printer to your computer.
- You can find three options of connection for Windows. You can choose one that is suitable for your printer type. You can find wireless, USB, or wired connections. The next thing is to install the print driver by using the Add, a Printer wizard.
- You will be able to choose which type of Windows that you use at the moment. After this is all done, you can start to test your HP printers at ease. You will be able to print if the driver is installed correctly. If there is a scan option, you also need to do the same.
Copyright material HP Deskjet 1010 Driver, pictures Anything on this website or brand All HP printer series are the property of their owners HP development company Hewlett-Packard visit authorized HP official support. please visit link on tab Printer Driver Notice.